Thursday, June 5, 2014

The Need to Know

I find it interesting that God created us as curious beings and one of the things people are most curious about is God.  Why did He create us?  What is our purpose here?  What is His plan for me?  What is Heaven like and will I go there?  And, as in my previous post, What's it all for?  How do my deeds and actions fit into the grand scheme?  My faith tells me that I am, in general, where I need to be and doing what I need to do.  But my humanness wants confirmation of that.  I'm okay without the worldly measures of success like mansions and money.  I hope that when I get to Heaven I can look down and see the paths of my footprints and from there the paths that others were able to take.  But my personal beliefs tell me that when I get to Heaven, the knowledge of my worldly impact will no longer be important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment