Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Goshen

I woke up from a dream with a strong sense of the word Goshen.  I know it is a place in the Bible, but don't know much about it.    So I Google it.  There are several U.S. cities named Goshen.  I like the Wikipedia description of the Land of Goshen.  It has to do with Joseph the Dreamer and his people being told to go to Goshen and wait.  It is a rich environment for them, as far as resources go.

My Google search also shows me a college in northern Indiana, liberal arts with a lot of foreign attendees.  The kind of college I would have loved if I had known it existed when I was in college.  Coincidentally my older son has recently been talking to me about going back to school so we are coming up with a list of potential schools.  This one is now on the list - although probably unrealistic because he wants to do distance learning but at least it is on the list - just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment