Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Failure

"Success loves a witness, failure demands one." - Junot Diaz, "The Brief Wonderous Life of Oscar Wao"

I hope that the witness this blog provides is my greatest failure.  Although, I have blogged before that even if I don't die on July 12, 2017 it may mean that, because I was aware of the date, I did things differently than I otherwise would have and thus changed the projected outcome.  I sincerely hope that I fail at this prediction.  The closer it gets, the less I believe it will happen.  But then that thought sets off a bit of a panic in that if I don't take it seriously there may be negative consequences.  I did not meet my goal of getting my will re-done in January, or my revised goal of getting it done over Spring Break.  Now I'm looking at June - cutting it rather close.

No comments:

Post a Comment