Tuesday, July 12, 2016

OMG

As I contemplated making my weekly post today I started to calculate how many posts I will make.  I realized a couple weeks ago that the year mark was coming up soon but it's 3p.m. and I just realized that TODAY IS the year mark.  One year from today IS 7/12/17.

What will happen a year from now?
Will I FINALLY get a teaching job?
Do I have some preliminary health symptom now that will flare up wihin the next few months and kill me within a year?  (I could easily become a hypochondriac!)  But my right thumb is really sore today, my left cheek sometimes feels a little tingly, somewhere inside my right hip has been bothering me lately (hopefully it is just a minor injury from climbing out of the pool before we put the steps in) and a spot on my right leg that gives me intermittent tingles is extra electric today.

Will I learn to enjoy life between now and then?  To savor every moment?  To stand up for what I believe in - even if it means standing up to people I believe in but who believe differently than me?

Last night I felt wary from feeling unsettled.  Today I feel rushed.  A year is an incredibly short amount of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment