Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Maybe It's Not Me

All I really know is that 7/12/17 will be a significant day.  The dream that told me this was in December 2013.  When I woke from the dream I felt like it was the date of my death, but as my experience with prophetic dreams tells me, I get the gist but I don't always get all the details right.  So maybe it's not me that's going to die that day.  That gives me hope.  Maybe it's someone close to me that will die.  Still not something I'd wish for but I find this slightly preferable to my own death.  I've already been through the death of a husband and a mother; I know I'll be fine.  I'd rather stay behind and deal with the aftermath of someone else's death than think about inflicting that aftermath on someone I love.  Not that I think my loved ones are weak and incapable, I know they could handle it.  But it's not fun.  The mom in me wants to save them from the pain and frustration.  Of course, along those lines, whoever dies I'd like it to be quick and painless.  (As if I have any say in the matter!)

No comments:

Post a Comment