Monday, November 16, 2015

What's Really Important

Looking at my goals posted last week makes me feel like there are just too many places where I could focus my energy and I don't have a good method of determining where the right place is.  Should I work on the probable or the practical?  Should I focus on the big dreams or the extravagant dreams?

Sometimes I look at some of the less motivated students that I work with and I wonder how they envision their future.  They've given up on school, they don't work, do they think they are just going to flop on someone's sofa for the rest of their life?  How can they continue day after day without having a purpose in life?

In the end I've concluded the what is less important than just doing something.  I think as long as we are always working toward something then we are doing our part on this earth.



No comments:

Post a Comment