Tuesday, May 19, 2015

1 TImothy 1:12

I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me trustworthy, appointing me to his service.

While reading Debbie MacComber's "Knit Together" (which I've mentioned in previous posts) I realized I don't study the Bible as much as I used to.  So, it's not much, but I got an app that sends me a verse of the day.  When I read the verse above I thought it might be a handy one to remember.

On my more reflective days, I appreciate the trust God had in me to raise the three children He blessed me with.  But beyond that, I know that whatever my upcoming journey may be, somehow I want to glorify God through it.  Hopefully I can remember that whatever the challenge, God trusted me when he gave me the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment