Thursday, July 13, 2017

The Day After

I'm here, I'm alive, and as healthy as I know it.  I forgot to buy a lottery ticket.

Nothing significant happened yesterday that I know of - but I did have a lovely 2 1/2 hour lunch with my kids at the Brazilian steakhouse (had the Cow Day date wrong but had decided anyway to live it up).

Interestingly, a friend that I had fallen out of communication with called me up because, apparently, we had spoken as recently as 3 1/2 years ago and I had told her about my dream so she had written it on her calendar.

So far I am maintaining an attitude of gratefulness for one more day - but I've only been up for one hour.  However I sincerely hope to maintain this attitude for the rest of my life.

I've noticed that the subtle posts I made on Facebook over the last couple of days about enjoying every moment have gotten a higher than normal amount of likes and positive comments. 

Best wishes to all!  Make the most of every moment and make a contribution to life every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment