Wednesday, May 31, 2017

The Countdown

Wow, it's getting close!  I post a blog entry every Wednesday (or sometimes Tuesday night).  Counting today there are only six more entries to make.  Truth be told, sometimes I have more than one thought per week.  Sometimes I have less.  So as the thoughts occur to me I draft a post.  I already have five more blog posts drafted.

Maybe I'm done thinking about the subject.  Well, at least the blog posts...  As I considered that penultimate sentence I realized I still need to think about preparations:  write those letters, update the will.  I've just spent 30 minutes this morning making appointments for check-ups and such now that summer is upon us and I will have time off.  But I didn't even begin to schedule an appointment for a will update.

No time this morning...I'm off to enjoy a my youngest's Fifth Grade graduation ceremony!

No comments:

Post a Comment